Survey items can be requested by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, organization, title/organization position, and intended survey use in your request email.
Use and citation agreements include:
USE OF Cultivate CONTENT
Ownership of the Cultivate Survey items reside with the University of Chicago Consortium on School Research. UChicago Consortium permits the use of the Cultivate to copy, distribute, adapt, and republish the surveys for noncommercial research purposes only, provided the UChicago Consortium is cited as the source of the items in documentation and publications in the manner below. Examples of approved and prohibited uses follow.
You may use Cultivate content for the following purposes ONLY IF the enterprise is for school improvement or research purposes and NOT a commercial venture.
- You may conduct surveys of students, teachers or principals in classrooms, schools or districts.
- You may use survey items as content in other surveys.
- You may NOT display Cultivate content to the public without acknowledgement of permission and citation.
- You may NOT claim any Cultivate content as your own intellectual property.
- You may NOT provide any third party with a license to use Cultivate content including private survey administration agencies.
- You may NOT use Cultivate content for commercial purposes.
Cultivate, University of Chicago Consortium on School Research
Using the Cultivate Survey without the explicit permission of the UChicago Consortium on School Research is strictly prohibited. To report any instances of such use, please contact email@example.com.