Questions This Report Can Answer About the Achievement of Students Who Left Vivaldi in the Spring of 1997:
1. How many Vivaldi students graduated from high school?
2. How many Vivaldi students dropped out or left the system?
3. Did boys or girls from Vivaldi have better achievement in high schools and APCs?
4. How many high, middle, and low-achieving students from Vivaldi graduated from a CPS high school within five years?
5. How do the number of Vivaldi students graduating differ from one high school to another?
Questions This Report Can Answer About the Achievement of Students Who Left Vivaldi between 1997 and 2001:
1. How has the number of Vivaldi students on track in their first year changed over time?
2. How many Vivaldi students failed high-school level work?
3. How much do Vivaldi students' on-track rates differ from one high school to another?
4. How well do CPS students achieve as a whole?
What happens to Chicago public school students after eighth grade? In this sample Individual School Report, the authors evaluate the academic performance and graduation rates of secondary school students. Findings are presented by gender, ITBS scores, math and English passing rates, and according to high school or Academic Preparatory Center.