1. How many Barton students graduated within five years?
2. How many Barton students dropped out?
3. How many Barton students left CPS by the end of freshman year?
4. Were girls or boys performing better?
5. How many of the best students from Barton graduated within five years?
6. How many of the most at-risk students dropped out?
7. Did the likelihood of graduating change depending on the high schools Barton students attended?
8. Did Barton students attend local high schools or magnet high schools, and how did they perform there?
9. Have Barton students been performing better over time?
10. Has the new English program improved Barton students’ readiness for high school English?
11. How do CPS Students perform as a whole?
Sample of the customized reports published for every Chicago public elementary school. Addresses graduation and dropout rates and the success of at-risk students.